Distance Learning Online Hypnotherapy Practitioner Course
Training Excellence in Integrative Evidence Based Clinical Hypnosis & Mind Body Therapeutics
As well as a flexible, certified online distance learning hypnotherapy practitioner course, we also provide classsroom based hypnotherapy training courses in London, Singapore and Malaysia Wawasan Open University
Our Distance Learning hypnosis and hypnotherapy training courses are assessed by Professor Ursula James and validated by International Certification Council (ICC) and are accredited by the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR), which is an internationally recognised hypnotherapy standards body awarding an international qualification.
The Certified Online Practitioner Course
Work as you please - NO TIME LIMIT FOR COMPLETION!
Ideal for those wanting to practice as a hypnotherapist outside of the UK by joining the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR), or those who want to add to their existing knowledge and skills, including current practicing hypnotherapists.
• Includes a Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (CHyp)
& Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (Dhyp).
• Completion is through independent study with no classroom face to face tuition.
Distance Learning Certificate £695
Distance Learning Diploma £695
Pay per Module £125
(no monthly lock in payments & no additional costs)
• Introduction to Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
• Introduction to Hypnotherapy Practice
• Behavioural Hypnotherapy Practice
• Psychodynamic Hypnotherapy Practice
• Indirect Hypnotherapy Practice
• Applied Hypnotherapeutics
• Advanced Hypnotherapy Practice
• Advanced Hypnotherapy Application
• Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy Practice
• Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy Application
• Integrative Hypnotherapy Practice
• Evidence-based Hypnotherapy Practice
Course Total: 12 Online Modules
Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy after successful completion of all 6 CHyp on-line modules
Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy upon successful completion of all 6 DHyp on-line modules
Additional Options Available
- Optional tutor support & clinical supervision
- Discounted paid access to on-line or classroom master classes
- These courses are recognised by the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR) for those registering/practicing outside of the UK. Graduates are eligible to become members of the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR) and if they have completed 120 hours of classroom based training elsewhere then eligible to become full members of the GHR and the UK Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and practice in the UK.
- Optional discussion forum participation or essay completion required
- Required completion of online quizzes
- 50% pass required
Cost includes unlimited lifetime access to:
- Online theory notes & additional learning resources
- Online practitioner notes & over 100 hypnotic scripts
- 64 student practitioner topic discussion forums
- Graduate/practitioner discussion forums
- Over 150 hours of classroom lecture, demonstration & treatment video recordings
- Access to an international community of students and practitioners
- Continuous updates & additions to the course material & learning resources
- Enables entry onto the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR)