ICCHP Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training Courses
Training Excellence in Integrative Evidence-Based Clinical Hypnosis
Mind Body Therapeutics
The ICCHP offers students several options to study clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy enabling our students to practice hypnotherapy in the UK as well as internationally. You can choose the hypnosis course which best suits your interest & needs. We offer an online distance learning hypnotherapy practitioner course, and flexible classroom based hypnotherapy practitioner courses, which you can join at any time.
Whether you are wishing to invest in a new career, add to your clinical or therapeutic skills, or to simply further your own self-development, the London, UK based, ICCHP offers a comprehensive hypnotherapy training course for you. With a range of study options to suit you, we provide a flexible approach to learning hypnotherapy. We offer classroom based hypnotherapy courses in London UK, as well as courses with Wawasan Open University in Malaysia and hypnotherapy practitioner courses in Singapore. We also offer a certified online distance learning hypnotherapy training option.
Our classroom based hypnosis and hypnotherapy training courses are assessed and validated by Professor Ursula James and accredited by the UK General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), enabling graduates to join the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) in Great Britain. In addition, the ICCHP programme has met the requirements set by the International Certification Council (ICC) and is accredited by the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR), which is an internationally recognised hypnotherapy standards body awarding an international qualification for both our classroom and distance learning courses.
ICCHP Hypnotherapy Course Study Options
* No Time Limit for Completion *
Distance Learning Online Hypnotherapy Practitioner Course
Classroom Practitioner Hypnotherapy Training Courses
• The online practitioner course options include a Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (CHyp) and a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (Dhyp).
• The completion is through independent study with no classroom face to face tuition.
This course is ideal for those wanting to practice as a hypnotherapist outside of the UK by joining the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR), or those who want to add to their existing knowledge and skills, including current practicing hypnotherapists.
• Practitioner status for UK achieved upon completion of Practitioner Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (PCHyp) and advanced practitioner status achieved upon completion of the Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (PDHyp).
• The completion is through classroom face to face practical tuition and independent study.
This course is ideal for those wanting to practice as a hypnotherapist in the UK by joining the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), or those who are already practicing hypnotherapists wanting to add to their existing knowledge and skills.
Distance Learning Certificate £695
Distance Learning Diploma £695
or pay per module £125
(no monthly lock in payments & no additional costs)
Practitioner Certificate £1,495
Practitioner Diploma £1,495
or pay per module £250
(no monthly lock in payments & no additional costs)
VIEW COURSE SYLLABUS
Guide to ICCHP Hypnotherapy Training
Are you searching for hypnotherapy courses or hypnotherapy training? Do you have an interest in hypnosis and hypnotherapy? Do you want to find the most flexible, comprehensive and best value for money hypnosis course or training?
If you are interested in hypnotherapy training, but are not sure how to get the right information, then the ICCHP hypnotherapy training programme is for you. With comprehensive hypnosis and hypnotherapy training courses for aspiring hypnotherapists, the London UK based ICCHP is one of the best colleges to study and obtain hypnotherapy training. Our trainers teach in the London medical schools and have access to the latest research in clinical and therapeutic hypnosis.
If you are interested in becoming a professional hypnotherapy practitioner then you can sign up for our practical hypnotherapy courses for an incredible and life changing experience. With different training and course options available, hypnotherapy courses from the ICCHP can offer you everything you want to know about hypnotherapy. With courses aimed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, you can control how far you go into the fascinating world of hypnotherapy.
The ICCHP provides you with the easiest access to the most comprehensive, modern and dynamic hypnotherapy training at the lowest cost, available anywhere. You can start training in hypnotherapy today free of charge with our free introductory hypnotherapy course module. The ICCHP offers classroom based practitioner training in London UK, Malaysia & Singapore. This is in addition to our online distance learning hypnotherapy practitioner training available worldwide.
Not only will you have access to some of the best hypnotherapy and hypnosis training, but you will have fun learning. What better way to learn about hypnotherapy than to start experiencing it today? If you have never had the opportunity to learn about hypnosis and hypnotherapy then sign up now for our free introductory course module and start learning hypnotherapy today. Take the opportunity to see what hypnosis and hypnotherapy is all about. You are also welcome to come along and join in on one of our current scheduled hypnotherapy courses free, to see if you like it, before you decide if the ICCHP hypnotherapy training is for you.
All of our hypnotherapy courses are self paced, so you will not have to worry about missing any part of the learning experience. With tools such as the online hypnotherapy learning portal, the hypnotherapist's eNoteBook and a flexible unique learning format, everyone can train to become a hypnotherapist. The hypnotherapy courses offered by the ICCHP in London are unique and tailored to your needs. Learning the art of hypnosis is easy, and it will certainly feel relaxing and enjoyable - just ask any of our students/graduates.
By enrolling in hypnotherapy courses with the ICCHP, the home of clinical hypnosis, you are embarking upon an experience that you will never forget. Start your experience today by taking the next steps toward becoming the hypnotherapist that you have always wanted to be. Come and sit in on one of our current course modules, sign up for the free on-line introductory course module and start learning today.
The London UK based ICCHP provides the most advanced and comprehensive integrative evidence based hypnosis and hypnotherapy training courses available, anywhere, offering students two distinct streams of study for learning clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Our high quality, professional, dynamic and flexible online and classroom learning programme allows you to study clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy from a very basic introductory level through to the most advanced levels of study. We are sure that you will not find any better hypnotherapy training elsewhere, therefore we offer our students a money back guarantee.
- Our free on-line introductory course module in clinical hypnosis is designed to offer you the greatest quality and flexibility in deciding if hypnotherapy training is right for you. Anyone thinking of investing their time and money in learning hypnosis and hypnotherapy will find this course module invaluable. Study and learn the practise of clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy at your convenience. By trying our free introductory course module first, you will be able to make an informed decision before investing your money in expensive practitioner training courses.
- Students interested in our hypnotherapy practitioner courses (PCHyp & PDHyp) can come and join in on one of our current classroom training days free, to see if you like it. You can meet our students and tutors who will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
- Students interested in our hypnotherapy practitioner courses who are unable to attend our classroom based training, or those with previous hypnotherapy training, can sign up for or distance learning hypnotherapy courses (CHyp & DHyp).
- The ICCHP hypnotherapy courses are organised in a modular format so that you can progress through the programme at your own pace. As our courses are modular, you can join at any time, no need to wait for the next course to start. The courses are flexible to meet your needs, so there are no time limits to complete the course, you can take as long as you need, you can even re-sit any module at a later date at no extra cost.
- The online delivered training programme allows you to study from the comfort of your own home, anywhere and at anytime. You can access your course lessons from your smart-phone/tablet computer. No need to pay to sit in a classroom listening to long theoretical lectures. ICCHP practitioner classroom based students receive free a state of the art Android tablet computer, which contains all of the course notes and resources, along with the ICCHP's exclusive OneNote application and access to the online course components. This is yours to keep and use once you finish the course.
- There are a total of twelve separate online modules which make up the full programme of study. One introductory module, five intermediate level modules and six advanced level modules. Completing all twelve online modules will award you a Diploma in Integrative Evidence Based Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy. A prestigious award you can be very proud of achieving.
- Students wishing to become qualified hypnotherapy practitioners can enrol in our paid classroom practical courses which include over 150 hours of hands on practice and have access to over 120 hours of video recordings which include all classroom lectures, demonstrations and live treatment sessions, this is in addition to over 1000 pages of practical course notes/resources and hundreds of hypnotic scripts. All techniques are fully demonstrated and students have the opportunity to practice with each other on these practical courses.
- Supplementing and enriching your learning experience through our low cost scheduled practical face to face hypnosis and hypnotherapy training courses will allow you as a practitioner to become a member of the prestigious UK based Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), as our courses are accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC). These practical hypnosis and hypnotherapy training courses are currently taught in London UK, Singapore and Penang Malaysia, with future plans to offer these in other centres. The distance learning delivered and supported courses are available globally to both ICCHP students and graduates/practitioners from other hypnotherapy training institutes. Distance learning graduates are eligible to join the International Hypnotherapy Register (IHR).
- Graduates can apply course credits towards Advanced Prior Learning (APL), Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Continuing Education Units (CEU).
- The ICCHP classroom venue in London is Pimlico Academy, in the heart of Westminister. The Academy is sponsored by Future, a local education charity, which the ICCHP and our students are proud to support. Our easy access hypnotherapy training venue offers free parking directly outside and around the venue, has full facilities for the disabled, has bus transport links and is within walking distance from Pimlico, Victoria & Vauxhall Underground/Rail stations.